Best washing machine in Nigeria


So, I was looking hopelessly at my pile of dirty clothes one day and I thought in my mind "Why do I always have to wash you? Is there any way I can do my laundry with little to no effort?" and that's when the idea of a washing machine came to me. The solution to my laundry problems was simply to buy a washing machine. That's when I began my search for a washing machine that would satisfy my laundry needs, a washing machine that I can rely on to wash my clothes and produce little lint, a washing machine I can get without having to drain my financial pocket dry and a long-lasting washing machine that wouldn't spoil or be in desperate need of repair 2 weeks after I've bought it. And I found the best washing machine.
See also: 7 Washing Machines and Why They are Perfect For Your Laundry Needs
The Akai 7.5kg twin tub washing machine! It has a 15 minute washer timer and a 5 minute spin timer taking it a total of 20 minutes to wash clothes of about 7.5kg, that's actually big enough for bed sheets, curtains and other big and complicated clothing materials. The Akai 7.5kg twin tub washing machine comes with a twin tub with functional control knobs that lets us control how we want different clothes to be washed and timed (i.e for how long they should be washed). This laundry machine also has a 5.5kg Spin Capacity that allows us to spin dry our clothes after a clean wash. The Akai 7.5kg twin tub washing machine also comes with a signal bell that will alert us as soon as the wash cycle has ended.
Most importantly, this washing machine meets all my laundry needs. I can rely on it to wash my clothes because the Akai 7.5kg twin tub washing machine is every home's essential utility equipment that will ensure that my laundry work is done effortlessly.  Also, getting this washing machine isn't going to drain my pocket as it is cheap at less than N50, 000 on Jumia here!
This washing machine has a product warranty of 2 years, so in case it spoils 2 weeks after I buy it, like I said earlier, I would be able to return it or whatever. The Akai 7.5kg twin tub washing machine clearly is the solution to my laundry problems so I don't get why anyone would not want it.
Get this washing machine on Jumia at an affordable price now!

FEATURES OF THE Akai 7.5kg twin tub washing machine


- Colour:
This washing machine does not come in one colour but in a multicoloured exterior.
- Capacity
This portable washing machine has a washing capacity of 7.5kg. This means that this washing machine can wash clothes of about 7.5kg, and that's large enough for our bed sheets, curtains, duvets, etc.
- Type
We can see from the name, that this washing machine is a twin tub type of washing machine.
- 15 Minute Wash Timer and 5 Minute Spin Timer
It takes this washing machine an average of 15 minutes to wash a cycle of clothes and about 5 minutes to spin it. However, like I said earlier we can control how we want our clothes to be washed and for how long.
- Signal Bell
This laundry machine comes has a signal bell that alerts us when the washing machine is done washing the clothes.
- Separate Inlet Valve
Self explanatory.
- Spin Tub
- Weight: 10kg
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE Akai 7.5kg twin tub washing machine
SKU                                                  AK144HL0H0AUPNAFAMZ
Product Line                                     Blender Shop
                                                         WM
Production Country                          China
Weight(kg)                                       15
Colour                                              Multicolour
Main material                                   Plastic
Area of use                                      Bathroom
Product Warranty                            2

See also: 7 Washing Machines and Why They are Perfect For Your Laundry Needs

What Others Say!

Let's look at what others who bought this Akai 7.5kg twin tub washing machine have to say about the washing machine. Do they like it? Were there any complications? Positive thoughts? Negative complaints? Let's see.
First of all, people who already bought and used this washing machine, gave it a rating of 4.8 out of 5. Wow! and I'm not lying. At the time of my research, the rating I saw was 4.8 out of 5. It may have increased or decreased by the time you check it out. But before that, let's see what a few customers of this product have to say about it.
One customer said: "Excellent"
Another person, Taofeek said: "The product is superb. It can wash and spin at the same time."
Judging from these people's comments, I can say that the Akai 7.5kg twin tub washing machine has a special space in their hearts and is definitely worth your money. So, I recommend this Akai 7.5kg twin tub washing machine for anybody in need of a quality washing machine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check Out These Portable and Efficient Affordable Mini Washing Machines

Washing Machine Guide

Everything About Semi Automatic Washing Machines