Do You Need A Washing Machine? The Hisense Automatic Washing Machine WTCT802 8kg Top Loader Is Just For You.


The other day, my mom was talking about buying a washing machine because I'll be leaving for school in a few weeks and I won't be around to help her with the house chores. Besides, it's high time she replaced the old one. So, I told her I'll help her search for a good one.
When I came across the 'Hisense Automatic Washing Machine WTCT802 8kg Top Loader', what I found out was surprisingly to my taste and when I show my mom, I'm sure she'll love it. So I thought about sharing my findings with you lovelies.
Features:
·        Smart Fuzzy Logic Control Technology
With this feature, the Hisense Automatic Washing Machine WTCT802 is a more modern and smart technology.
·        Toughened Glass Door
·        Big Intelligent LED Screen, which I so love.
·        Self-programming function
This is amazing cos its more convenient for washing and helps us wash with way less effort..
·        Facilitating the dissolving and penetration of detergent for maximum washing performance
You know this washing machines that just spin the clothes and detergent in water for a while but don't actually 'wash' the clothes, well, this Hisense Automatic Washing Machine enables the dissolving and penetration of detergent into the clothes or fabric for maximum washing performance.
·        Multiple filter system
·        Tub self-clean function
Who doesn't want this? I know I do.
·        Can you imagine it has up to 10 Water level selection, water and energy saving?
·        Control panel lock function; that way it's more safe for children
·        24 hours delay function for your time saving
·        Automatic power off function
·        Fault self-diagnose function
This feature makes the Hisense Washing Machine easier to maintain.
Specifications
SKU                               HI368HL09USRHNAFAMZ
Product Line                  BABSTECH
                                       WTCT802
Weight(kg)                    50
Colour                            WHITE
Main material               METAL
Area of use                            Bathroom
Product Warranty        1 year warranty
Customer Ratings
When I read the review, the 96 customers who reviewed the product gave it a rating of 4.1 out of 5.
However, one customer, ONABEGUN said: 'I think I mistakenly ordered for this Hisense Automatic Washing Machine instead of a different brand, but so far it’s the best mistake I've made ordering online.'
Lol, apart from this customer others said:
"It's awesome."
-OKWY
"It's actually really great. Best buy."
-ODUMOLA
"Very fast setup and works great, thanks."
-CHERRY
Conclusion

With all these amazing features, I don't know about you but I think this Hisense Automatic Washing Machine WTCT802 8kg Top Loader is more than awesome, so what are you waiting for. Check it now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washing Machine Guide

Check Out These Portable and Efficient Affordable Mini Washing Machines

Everything About Semi Automatic Washing Machines