Need a Long-lasting portable washing machine? Well, this washing machine is just for you!


Looking for a washing machine on Jumia? Check out this Midea Twin Tub Washing Machine MTE60-P1302S.
So, we're looking for a washing machine, you know, one that can actually wash our classy clothes that have become dirty while we relax and watch TV or something. I'm looking for a washing machine that I can rely on to wash my poor dirty clothes, something worth my money so I won't regret later on, a portable laundry machine.
Ah, wait, I think we've found one. The Midea Twin Tub Washing Machine MTE60-P1302S. Yep. That's right. I call it the best washing machine on Jumia ever. And it's really affordable.
Check it out here - washingmachine on Jumia!
Moving on to the features and specifics.
Features
- Model: MTE60-P13025. Boring! We don't need to understand this.
- Capacity wash
The capacity or capacity wash of a washing machine is basically the amount in weight(kg) of clothes that the washing machine can wash at a time. And this washing machine has a capacity wash of 6kg.
- This very washing machine is white in colour. I don't know who'd want a washing machine that's not white. Like, that's just weird. There are other amazing colours of washing machine out there but I prefer mine white. You can check other colours of the Midea Twin Tub Washing Machine MTE60-P1302S here.
- Height: 920mm
- Width: 728mm
- Depth: 475mm
- Spin speed: 1350RPM
- Full Plastic Cabinet. This should come in handy.
- Heavy and regular wash: whichever you prefer.
Top lid and control panel.
Separate Chiller compartment.
Cold water connection Only
Energy Star Rating: 1.5
Water Rating: 2
…And that's all the features I have for now. Moving on to the other boring bit.
SPECIFICATIONS
SKU                                        MI418HL09WKEANAFAMZ
                                               MTE60-P1302S
Weight(kg)                              28
Colour                                     White
Product Warranty                   1 year

What Others Say!

I always check out the reviews and ratings of people that bought the product of my research, in this case, the Midea Twin Tub Washing Machine MTE60-P1302S. It's like a test it has to pass before I consider buying it and let me tell you that this washing machine did pass my test. It has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5 and the reviews about this washing machine are excellent.
One person said: "Good machine, I bought this washing machine for my wife and she was very happy".
Others said:
"I bought this washing machine during the black Friday sale and I have to say it's a sweetheart. All I do now is just wear and then throw into the washing machine and it would wash with low voltage. Would buy it again anytime."
"To be honest, my wife is happy now. The washing machine is working fine just as you described it."
…And the positive reviews and comments just goes on and on and on. That's why I said earlier that I consider this washing machine the best washing machine deal we can get these days. I wasn’t kidding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washing Machine Guide

Check Out These Portable and Efficient Affordable Mini Washing Machines

Everything About Semi Automatic Washing Machines